Terms and Conditions
"Norman's Tattoo & Art Gallery"
§ 1 scope
- The following terms and conditions of the contractor apply to all contracts concluded between the contractor and the client. The special provisions of these terms and conditions for certain types of contracts apply in addition to the general rules when concluding a corresponding contract between the client and the contractor.
- By placing the order the client agrees to these conditions.
- Conflicting or deviating from these terms and conditions of the client does not recognize the contractor, unless he had expressly agreed to their validity in writing.
§ 2 Offer and Conclusion
- A verbal contract is made after the down payment has been made. The contract can be canceled until 3 working days before the appointment.
- Pictures, drawings and other documents belonging to the non-binding offers of the contractor remain the property of the contractor and are only approximately authoritative, unless they have been expressly designated as binding by him.
§ 3 Terms of Payment
- Direct payment net in cash for the work done on the appointment.
- The customer is only entitled to offset, even if complaints or counterclaims are asserted, if the counterclaims have been legally established, recognized by the contractor or are undisputed. The client is only authorized to exercise a right of retention if his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
- A deposit of € 100 is payable once a binding appointment has been made.
§ 4 Obligations of the client
- The client provides as agreed essential contractual and other cooperation services, as well as provisions to the extent required or the required quality and on the agreed dates and provides the contractor the required working conditions.
- If the client does not fulfill his obligation to cooperate or insufficiently and consequently delays the provision of services by the contractor, he is not responsible.
- The client must be fully competent to enter into a contract.
- The client may not stand or suffer from drugs, drugs or immunodeficiencies upon conclusion of the contract and must notify the contractor immediately.
- The client has to sign a declaration of consent in writing in writing.
§ 5 Liability
- The contractor is fully liable in accordance with the statutory provisions for damage to life, limb and health caused by a negligent or intentional breach of duty by the contractor, as well as for damages covered by liability under the Product Liability Act and for damages, which are based on intentional or grossly negligent breach of contract and malice of the contractor. Insofar as the contractor has given a guarantee of quality and / or durability with regard to the goods or parts thereof, he is also liable under this guarantee. However, the contractor is only liable for damage resulting from a lack of guaranteed quality or durability, but does not directly affect the goods, if the risk of such damage is clearly covered by the guarantee of quality and durability.
- The contractor is not liable in particular for a short care or treatment outside the area of responsibility.
- The contractor is not liable for any cancellations or delays caused, for example, by a third party or illness.
§ 6 Form of Explanations
Legally relevant declarations and advertisements that the client has to submit to the contractor or a third party must be in writing.
§ 7 Additional Rules for Services
- Services serve to advise and support the client. Services rendered will be remunerated on an expense and material basis, based on the prices quoted in the offer.
- The duration of the contract results from the contracts concluded between the parties and can be terminated 3 days before without any information.
§ 8 Secrecy
- The contracting parties undertake to treat as confidential all information and documents of the other contracting party designated as confidential or arising from the circumstances as confidential and their trade and business secrets.
- Not covered by confidentiality are information and documents that were generally known and accessible at the time of disclosure or that were already known to the receiving party at the time of disclosure or that they were reasonably made available to third parties.
§ 9 Dispute settlement
- We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution procedures before a consumer arbitration board.
§ 10 Miscellaneous
- These provisions remain binding even if one or more provisions are invalid in its remaining parts.
- The relations between the contracting parties are governed exclusively by the law applicable in the Federal Republic of Germany. The application of the Uniform Law on the International Sale of Goods and the Law on the Conclusion of International Sales Contracts for Moving Goods is excluded.
- The exclusive place of jurisdiction for deliveries and payments as well as all disputes between the contractor and the client arising from the contracts concluded between the parties is the registered office of the contractor.
- The rights to photos, drawings, tattoos, etc. remain with the contractor.
Changes and errors excepted (as of 12.10.2010)